Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paradise.

The skies are filled with temptation
My feet are buried under the sand
And every time a wave comes I sink deeper

I hear a noise, a seagull is flying ahead of me
She elevates with elegance, moving her wings back and forward

I close my eyes;breathing the salty air
I see myself as her; floating above the sea
I lift up my arms, mimicking her and feeling like her

The world remains silent
Meanwhile my body relaxes as my mind clears
I feel peace

Suddenly a voice wakes me up,
He calls my name through the window
My body tenses with stress as my feet try to free themselves from the sand

The feeling of guilt comes back
As soon as I rinse myself I climb through the stairs,
He gives me a kiss

I look at the sea and remember how it felt like being a seagull and suddenly I realize my life as a seagull is way much easier than my real life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment