Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Evil Part *Illustrated*


There's a side of me, 
A side I will never understand
A side so dark that I'm afraid to explore

My right side tells me to always remain conscious  
But then my bad side tells to ignore it and to do it my way 

The bad side kicks in mostly at night where the dreams are lost and forgotten 
My nightmares come running for me, telling me to get lost with them 

My right side tries to save me but the nightmare are just to strong. They tell me to stop resisting the temptation and to live life without regrets. My right side holds into the idea of a new start, where everything is perfect. 

But then the bad side comes in and tells me there is no new start, there will never be a new start. 
My mind can't decide which side is the right one and which one is wrong. 

And just when I thought the bad side had me, 
The right side is still there somewhere 





Illustration by: Ariadna Cherit 


No comments:

Post a Comment