Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Worst Part

 I love you and I have no idea of what to do with it because you are not here anymore. t's amazing how crazy you made me feel, but the worst part isn't loving you, the worst part is knowing you love me too. So dear lover, break my heart. Tear me apart, tell me you don't feel the same about me, leave me alone and hopeless because all that is better than knowing that you want me and I can´t be with you anymore. With all this free time I do nothing but think about you, every song, every smell, every flower, every night reminds me of you.

So tell me what am I supposed to do with this feeling? I guess one of my biggest fears isn't loosing you; I already lost you, but never feeling this way about anyone. Maybe to society I´m just a girl but to him, I was her lover. I was the one who made him feel like he deserved more, I was the one who changed everything, the one who listened and understood. But  I´m just a sad memory, a sad story, a story without an ending. Maybe we´ll meet again, who knows. But for now, you are my never-ending lover. A lover who never begun and a lover who has no ending, because I know deep inside of me that out there you still think of me. I want you to know that not only I miss you but everyday you are not here with me a part of me dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment