Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Ghostly Friend

The smell of fresh flowers wakes me up, 
I look at the clock next to my bed and I know it's time to get up, 
The cold water does a fine job and finally
I'm awake

A sudden whisper appears at back of the room
I smile and say hello
It's been a while since the last time I talked to him
I shiver 

The sparkling rays of sun let themselves in
I let them take over my cold body
He tries to impress me moving things 
I laugh and pick up the mess 

I tell him how much I miss him 
A red rose appears in  my lap 
I say goodbye and tell him to wait for me 
He smiles and opens the door

A blurry cloud passes through my window and I send a kiss. 

My day ends
I run to my room
I find him, sitting in my desk
I sit on the table and smile at him

No comments:

Post a Comment