Monday, December 17, 2012

Forbidden Love


He gave me his cynical look when I knew he wanted to talk to me. I followed him through the dark hall, we entered his room; everything was like I remembered. “I got a show you this video I made” He’s been obsessing with filming and video making. I took a seat in the chair in front of the computer, he pressed his mouth against my cheek; I felt the kiss everywhere, every inch of my body tensed with joy. I demanded an explanation of this sudden affection towards me, “Do you believe in destiny?” he asked whispering into my ear. But I was confused; what did destiny had to do with all this act of embracement? “I believe destiny wanted us to meet each other, to learn from one and other,” He said while possessing my hand. “I just don’t understand you” I said confused. “You don’t have to” he said pretty sure of himself “But I do, I do need to understand why are you doing this? You don’t say hello to my in prom, you don’t answer my inboxes you didn’t even say happy birthday last month” I said with a loud and firm voice, he started laughing and looking at me with pity, “What is so hilarious?” I said screaming. “Nothing, gosh you are so naïve” wait, what? “Why is that?” he looked at me and smiled while he was doing that he held my hips and hugged me. “Because I was doing all this to break your heart, I couldn’t stand talking to you, I was going to fall more and more in love with you; the family can’t suspect anything from us” I stared at him confused, and then in an instant I felt it; I felt the connection between us, I felt his touch, his mouth, his words. “Let’s just watch the video” he said dragging me to the chair I was first sited on, he sat by my side and held my hand “You are going to love this”. When the video finished I stared at him with a flat smile, we didn’t do much later, but in that spit of a second we were both one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment