Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The feeling of loving you

"Am I really THAT predictable?" I ask ashamed

"And that beautiful" he answers while he takes a step closer.

Our eyes meet and my heart trembles. Our lips slowly touch and even though it's just for a second, that second means everything. December is still in the air, the cold wind brushes his way towards us. The time we spent under the moon was the time I fell in love with him, every inch of my body felt it, every bone reacted towards him, wanting more.

And for a moment, a brief one, I felt like the universe was perfect; the planets were aligned and the earth kept moving slowly, synchronized with our movements. Like our whole lives we were waiting for this brief moment were everything felt so perfect. We all waited so long for this moment, just for this brief seconds of passion and love.

We talked about our future, about our dreams, our experiences and most of all we talked about us. You grabbed my wrist and kissed my scars, and in that moment I knew you accepted me for who I am. You made me promise never to do it again, and I did...because from that moment on, I never needed to. I felt  like I had someone to rely on, and whenever something happened in my life all I waited was the moment where I got to tell you.


That night we felt asleep under the stars, holding each other and experiencing more love than most people would never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment