Sunday, August 25, 2013

18

There she was, hair down, tight dress and high heels. "18" she smiled at me and I got closer. "18?" I asked. "I'm 18 now". She looked like the kind of girl who didn't belong in a place like this, the girl who stayed home doing homework or reading a book. We were standing in the dance floor, she had this pathetic little way of dancing that made my body weaker with every song the DJ played. I remember seeing her and thinking how could I not meet this person earlier? I remember one time I was with my friends and we were talking about the perfect girl, now that I think of it... she kind of looks like it.

"So I guess this is the end of the story" She said to me while she was getting in her car. I signaled her to open the window. I got closer enough and softly, kissed her. She tasted sweet, our movements were completely synchronized and my heart slowly opened. I smiled at her.

"This is only the beginning" she smiles and gives me a soft kiss, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment