Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Perfectly Together

You opened the door and I smiled. I knew right from the start that you were going to be someone important and meaningful in my life. I climbed into your car and the cold wind played with my hair. I listened to the music and smiled, we liked the same bands. I kept talking and you were so concentrated on the road, I have to say you looked really cute driving. I felt like my universe was complete and after a really long time I felt like I belonged somewhere- next to you. I imagined our relationship and felt so happy everything was fitting perfectly. The whole time I was looking straight into your blue eyes and kept thinking how beautiful they were. My heart was beating so fast and after a while I just got used to the idea of being together, of having someone to be with. When you told me we were going out again, to meet your friends, I couldn't ask for more. I just hope friday comes fast cause I can't wait to feel perfectly together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment